Ball Catcher Game
- Fun group ball catching game
- Develops hand eye coordination and team work skills
- Includes 6 coloured ball catchers and 6 coloured balls
- Can be used indoors and out
- Versatile game ideal for parties
The Ball Catcher set is suitable for groups or individuals and ideal for developing hand to eye coordination and team work skills.
Each player is given a 'ball catcher' which can be strapped on their heads or wrists. Working in pairs or as part of a team, players attempt to throw/catch the balls in the 'ball catcher' either by running, standing or simply sitting.
Supplied with 6 differently coloured 'ball catchers' and 6 differently coloured soft balls, this versatile indoor/outdoor game is suitable for ages 4 years and upwards including special educational needs.
This game is showerproof and can be left outside overnight during summer months. However, it should be brought inside in extreme weather and should be stored in a dry place over winter.